Many marriages crumble under the weight of earthly trials. Many wives are found emotionally and spiritually abandoned by husbands who are disengaged or unequipped to lead their wives through the difficult waters women are destined to face. In this conversation, Dale and Veronica Partridge confront and conform to the Bible’s perspective of trials and the husband’s role in leading their bride through them.
In addition to our teaching time, we answer two critical questions from our listening audience. You can view those questions at the bottom of this page and hear our responses at the closing of this episode. Also, if you have a question you would like answered on the show, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scripture From This Episode
- James 1:2-4 “My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.”
- Romans 5:3-5 “But we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.”
- Philippians 4:19 “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
Questions Answered In This Episode
- What advice would you give about close friendships with the opposite sex outside of your marriage?
This Week’s Memory Verse
- Romans 5:3-4 “But we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope.”
Lastly, did anything stand out in this show? Do you have any comments, additions or questions? Let us know about them in the comments below.