This is part #2 of a two-part series. If you’d like to listen to episode #1 you can by clicking here. Many Christian couples are homesick for true biblical community. A community that’s more than a wave and hello each Sunday—they’re looking for commitment and encouragement and even accountability. For Dale and Veronica, the only place they’ve been able to form these theologically rich and relationally deep bonds with other Christians is within the close-knit culture of a Bible-based house church. In this episode, Dale and Veronica continue their conversation about house church and answer common questions about their journey.
In addition to our teaching time, we usually answer one-two critical questions from our listening audience. If we had a Q&A in this episode you can view those questions at the bottom of this page and hear our responses at the closing of this episode. Also, if you have a question you would like answered on the show, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scripture From This Episode
1 Timothy 3:15: “I write so that you may know how you ought to conduct yourself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, thepillarand ground of the truth.”
- Hebrews 10:24-25 “and let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.”
Questions Answered In This Episode
- How does giving or tithing work in a house church?
- What do you do with the children during your gathering?
- Who protects against false theology in a house church?
- How do people hear about or find a house church?
This Week’s Memory Verse
- 1 Timothy 3:15: “I write so that you may know how you ought to conduct yourself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, thepillarand ground of the truth.”
Lastly, did anything stand out in this show? Do you have any comments, additions or questions? Let us know about them in the comments below.